Gratitudes

14 April 2013

Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for..

...sunshine

...the warmth in the air as spring slowly emerges.

...green shoots of life in my polytunnel.

...my parents coming to stay for a few days.

...wonderful days out to local places with my parents and family.

...rain, we have not had any for weeks it is watering my garden for me.

...sleep I seem to need a lot of it at the moment I have been so busy that I need to slow down and rest now.

...a afternoon with a friend who has had a tough time over the last week.

...the contented play of my children.

2 comments:

  1. All lovely things to be grateful for x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very good things! It's wonderful when the air warms up and spring starts to happen in the garden. I saw some blossom in our local park recently - glorious! X

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)