Gratitudes

31 March 2013

Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...feeling better after a fever last week.

...my husband returning safely to us after a few days away.

...the company of friends talking and putting the world to rights, I feel so blessed with the friends I have in my life right now.

...being able to finish off making a curtain for one of our bedrooms.

...finishing the last pair of baby socks that I have knitted for a friend who is expecting a baby at the end of April.

...spending time at home and completing lots of jobs that I have been wanting to do for a while.

...finishing a really good book.

...finding small green shoots in my polytunnel despite the really low temperatures and the snow still on the ground.

...a few hours to myself.

2 comments:

  1. oooh. the book sounds good. glad you are feeling better. have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful you are feeling better and getting so many jobs done around the house :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)