Moments...

19 August 2013

...this week of...

...happiness a walk in the hills, decluttering exhausting whilst I do it but satisfying when done, fresh veg from the garden, a chat with a friend, dinner with friends.

...sadness at an email I received from a friend this week.

...creating a tidy house, home made bread, a jumper, painting pictures, Lego scenes, drawings of birds.

...reading an interesting book The Elephant Keepers' Children by Peter Høeg I have read several novels by this Danish author and loved them.

...learning about dinosaurs, animals that live underground, numbers and patterns, perspective in drawing.

...thinking about why people behave as they do when they drive and whether it is a reflection of our society.

...wondering when I should be sowing seeds for autumn plants in my garden.

...hoping that I can fit in a catch up with friends I have not seen for a while this week.

...looking forward to music festival this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for popping by and leaving kind words.

    I hope you all have a lovely festival feast, prayers ongoing for you all especially your dad in law.

    San

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good week. I love walking in the countryside and harvesting my own things - it's such a good feeling. Simple pleasures indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)