Gratitudes

11 May 2014


Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to reflect, to slow down, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...a three day weekend, last weekend and an extra daddy day

...a safe place for a bike ride as a family, our first

...an afternoon with friends we had not seen for a while

...a call from my mum to arrange a visit to come and stay at the end of the month

...a fun evening out with family and friends

...time to do some gardening

...my youngest helping in the garden and the kitchen, it's lovely to have her working alongside me

...being part of a wonderful knit-a-long

...a long chat with a very old friend on the phone it was wonderful to catch up

...veggies from my garden which were grown last year and are still supplying me with food

...the milder winter than usual which enabled my veggies to survive

...having a good rhythm of days out and days at home in our week

2 comments:

  1. What precious times. Thank you for sharing :) mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful shot of that tree. How nice to have found a safe place for bike rides, I need to find somewhere like that. I do hope you have a really good week. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)