Moments...

21 April 2014

...this week of...

...happiness a long weekend with my family, canoeing in the sunshine, tiny seedlings in the polytunnel, my wonderful friends 

...sadness at the demise of my washing machine after fourteen years

...creating an Owl storysack, hot cross buns, the start of a dress, many rows of knitting, ideas for birthday presents for my youngest

...reading Winter by William Horwood, All About the Bullerby Children by Astrid Lingren, and these picture books you can read a short review of them here, 119. My First Fairyland Book by Suzanna Davidson, 120. Angelina Ballerina by Katherine Holabird, 121. P.B. Bear's World of Words by Lee Davis, 122. Just Imagine by Pippa Goodhart, 123. Zacs and Zeb and the Make-Believe Birthday Party by Sarah Massini

...learning about bones, skeletons, dinosaurs, trees, yeast

...thinking about more things we can do outside now that the weather is most definitely warming up

...hoping to make a dress for my youngest this week

...looking forward to joining in with a knit-a-long, my first!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, sorry about the washing machine, that's frustrating. It's no fun having to spend money on white goods! I hope you have a good week otherwise though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. canoeing in the sunshine! Sounds perfect. I am still loving your little Owl storysack. That was so cute. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)