Gratitudes

06 April 2014


Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...baking with my youngest

...a wonderful afternoon

...an exciting, adventurous walk with friends

...buying milk direct from a local farm to make my yogurt and soft cheese

...friends coming over for play and chat

...wood to light a fire on the occasional cold day

...sleep

...the wonderful help in my local shops

...reading time before I go to sleep

...self seaded salad leaves in my polytunnel

...free hot water from our solar panels on sunny days

8 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, popped by to say I've tried the oat milk bath and will let you know how I get on x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for popping by, hope the oat milk bath works :)

      Delete
  2. Oh free hot water, lucky you. I'd love solar panels, it must be wonderful to know you're not using any electricity from the grid at times. I've had a little baking time today as well which has been nice - one boy was at football, one was at a party, so it was just me and the biggest boy. Hope you're having a good Sunday. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our panels only heat our water, sadly, we don't have anymore room on our roof for photovoltaics. We are thinking of a wind turbine instead......

      Delete
  3. Baking, yoghurt making, playing, chatting, adventuring, reading and good sleep make for a great gratitude list :) Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely list :-) It is nice to get time to yourself each evening to read. I really need to get into bed half hour earlier so I can do this myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats is the only way I can fit it in, I am sleeping much better for it too :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Taryn, some lovely things that have happened for you this week! What a lovely idea listing what you are grateful for this week. Baking with the little one would have to be one of my favourites. And lighting the fireplace - can't wait to do this at our place soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)