Moments...

25 November 2013

...this week of...

...happiness a day out with the children, our warm fire, quiet mornings, full days, our rhythm gently beating

...sadness that my Urticaria is still bad

...creating baby knits, slippers, a farm, dens, thick homemade yogurt, applesauce muffins

...reading my Vegetarian Society magazine

...learning about dinosaurs, the geological time scale, farming, money, some French 

...thinking about whether I can out tomorrow as I have so much to do before going away at the end of the week

...hoping the remedy I desperately needs arrives this week

...looking forward to spending a few days with my parents

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope your urticaria flare up eases soon. It sounds like you've been having a lovely time regardless xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that your remedy arrives and that your urticaria improves very soon. I hope you have a good time with your parents.

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)