Gratitudes

10 November 2013



Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...being included in the birthday celebrations of a friend of my youngest

...a restoring day at home

...having the strength to say no to doing something when we really needed a rest

...a free museum

...simple, yet productive days

...the autumn colours

...moments of sunshine

...spending time outside

...a warm fire

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a little rest and some time at home - the very best place I think. I like the sound of sunshine then a nice warm fire. It's really chilly here this evening. Before long I may crack and put the central heating on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holding a place for rest is so important. <3 have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are rested. Its really hard to say no sometimes even when its good for you. I'm glad you found the strength to have some rest time to recharge the batteries :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)