Gratitudes

08 September 2013



Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...the beautiful weather whilst camping,

...the company of some wonderful teenagers and adults,

...the beautiful countryside in the country I live in,

...time for quietness, stillness and contemplation amongst the busyness,

...a walk in the hills,

...a canoe trip on an interesting river we saw so much wildlife including Ospreys catching fish,

...listening to the Owls hooting around us as we went to sleep each night whilst camping,

...an offer from a friend to join a weekly singing group for my youngest,

...the produce from my garden,

...returning home,

...sleeping in a comfy bed after several nights camping,

...a truly wonderful week*

* the photo sums it up, my youngest and I created it in the woods behind our tent one morning.


3 comments:

  1. That sounds utterly blissful. And how wonderful to have seen ospreys fishing and to hear owls. Glad life has been so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cheerful forest face! Enjoying nature from the water is so lovely. I'm glad you've had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy forest face lovely photo x x

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)