Moments...

05 August 2013


...this week of...

...happiness spending time with family and friends, meeting my baby nephews for the first time, my youngest learning to ride a bike.

...sadness at how dejected my father in law is, he is very seriously ill.

...creating a cardigan.

...reading not much!

...learning about ships, polar bears, to ride a bike

...thinking how few weeks it is until my husband goes back to being an employee.

...wondering what we are going to do for the rest of this week, we have been away and I have no plans as yet.

...hoping my garden has coped whilst we have been away.

...looking forward to being at home again.

1 comment:

  1. Some lovely moments, although I am so very sorry that your father-in-law is so ill. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week, sometimes the days with no plans are the best ones.

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)