Moments...

15 July 2013

...this week of...

...happiness celebrating two birthdays with friends children, the continuing sunshine, a day out in our canoe, finding the time to help my eldest sort out his bedroom which had become organised chaos!

...sadness that my husband has had to apply for a job as he is not finding enough work being self employed.

...creating more knitted flowers, a Roman soldiers shield, a knitted pig and lots of picnics.

...reading finally finished A Little History of the World and have now started Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier.

...learning more about Romans, wildlife of a local wetland area, dinosaurs and numbers.

...thinking about lots of ways we can enjoy being outside all year round, we spend a lot of time outdoors in the spring and summer but less so in autumn and winter.

...wondering if I need to get started on making Christmas presents soon, if I am to make them all in time.

...hoping I remember to pay my visa bill on time, I keep forgetting!

...looking forward to meeting up with friends this week that we have not seen much of recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello......would love to hear from you :)