Gratitudes

16 June 2013

Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...a quieter week.

...a day out on the train to visit a castle, with friends.

...an afternoon with friends spent chatting and catching up.

...time for sewing and knitting.

...lovely messages from friends and family for the handmade gifts that I sent them.

...time to potter in the garden, weeding, sowing seedlings, potting on a few minutes here and there.

...finding a simple project to introduce my youngest to sewing as she really wants to have a go, she really enjoyed the act of creating, we will share what we have made next week!

...tomato plants from a friend, I don't usually grow them as the tomatoes don't ripen before the cool, shorter days arrive, but as the plants were strong, healthy and free I have planted them in the polytunnel.

...a lovely summery afternoon spent outside celebrating the birthday of a friend of my eldest.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the Gratitude Sunday link-up. It sounds like you had a lovely week! I need to look into what a polytunnel is, as I've never heard of one before and I love to garden!

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)