Gratitudes

19 May 2013

Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...the rain staying away for an evening canoeing and a barbecue with our local Explorer Scouts.

...a long journey which gave me loads of time to get some knitting done for my youngest's birthday gifts.

...a fun afternoon with friends at a local castle to see the daffodils they were lovely.

...my local home ed group for organising a great afternoon of swimming and making boats with sticks and leaves to float down the river.

...a friend phoning and inviting us all for tea.

...a friend inviting my eldest over for a play just as he was asking when he could see home again.

..a day of help in the garden from my husband and youngest we got so many jobs done.

...trusting my instincts with a craft project, it worked I should try not to doubt myself more.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post. There is always lots to be grateful for when you stop and think about it. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)