Gratitudes

12 May 2013

Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...a free source of horse manure for the garden from our neighbours who have horses.

...making the time to catch up with a friend who really needs support at the moment as she is having a difficult time.

...my husband driving us safely to visit family.

...not having to cook for a few days.

...catching up with one of my brothers who I do not see that often.

...a wonderful distant relative organising a family party it was so good to catch up with people after so long.

...my nephew who is a wonderful playmate for my eldest they spend hours in each others company and never tire of each other.


3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like you've had a good week :) I hope this next one is blessed for you aswel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for horse poop and a few days of not having to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horse manure is the best! Lucky you :)
    It's wonderful when children find the perfect playmate isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)