Gratitudes

07 April 2013

Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...sunshine.

...green shoots in the polytunnel the first of the year.

...catching up with old friends who came to stay.

...two wonderful days out with friends in our canoe.

...sharing meals with friends two of which I did not have to cook.

...finding some dry wood to keep our fire going during the extended cold nights we are still having.

...sharing wonderful books with my children.

...finishing two knitting projects.

...time for sewing.

...my parents travelling up to stay with us.


6 comments:

  1. What a week of lovely things - so nice to look back and be thankful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading books with my little girl :) and sewing of course! Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I'm so thankful for the sunshine...finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful wonderful! have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly sounds as if you have a lot to be grateful for ... and a canoe, what fun!

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)