Gratitudes

24 February 2013

Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to reflect, to slow down, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...so many lovely meals cooked for my family it has been wonderful to have a week off.

...my generous brother and sister in law for allowing my eldest to spend so much time in their house this week and looking after him.

...a chance to spend a week with my mum and dad.

...a lunch out with my elderly great aunt, she is wonderful company and generously paid for lunch for us all, I see her once or twice a year and it always such a pleasure to see her.

...spending an afternoon with my sister in law and nephews who we have not seen for two years it was great to see each other again.

...spending the day with my mum on her birthday.

...my nephew for playing with my eldest all week they get on so well and never seem to fall out over anything.

...my husband for driving us safely to see family.

1 comment:

  1. That is so wonderful you were able to spend so much time with family this week, definitely something to be grateful for :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)