Yearending

31 December 2012

The year is drawing to a close, as it closes I reflect on what has passed.  This has been a year of change and growth.

I started this blog and connected with a whole new and wonderful community.  Thank you to all of you who visit my blog.

My children have grown and changed so much this year.  My eldest has such confidence now which has warmed by heart and made his journey so much easier.  He is so like me it makes my heart ache at times when I can feel his pain.  My youngest is starting to move away from me and find her own place in the world.  I always find this stage the hardest I want to hold onto to them just a little longer.

We have made new friends this year and made stronger connections with old ones.  It has been wonderful to spend time with like minded people who welcome me into their homes and provide me with wonderful food.

The future is a new journey and I hope it continues to bring us happiness joy and hope for you too.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts, your thoughts and feeling quite often mirror my own! My eldest is also very like me! and although I'm proud of their growing independence, I sort of wish they could stay 'small' and 'in my arms' just a little bit longer...
    Happy New Year from our family of four to your family of four.

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)