Knitting

22 August 2012

Once again I am joining with Ginny and friends for the weekly catch up on knitting and reading.

This week on the needles is another Christmas present, a scarf.  I needed a small project to take with me whilst camping over the weekend.  I am about two thirds of the way through the ball.  The socks are growing slowly but have not changed much since last week.  My husband has confirmed that he will be away for two weeks next month so maybe they will be completed then, I hope.


The reading is progressing slowly, nearly finished this book started a few weeks ago.  It is still holding my interest, I think it is a book I will read again in the future.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty scarf. I made a beret from the same yarn last year. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have nearly finished it now. I have bought some more yarn to make another one!

      Delete
  2. The scarf looks lovely and I smiled when you commented about hubby being away so that you could get on with the other knitting!! I take it he doesn't read theb blog then?!!

    Hope you have a fab weekend away.

    San xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, no he doesn't even know I have one! We are all really looking forward to the weekend hope it lives up to our expectations!

      Delete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)