In my head, I was planning to write a post about my weekend but it wasn't the most exciting stuff a lot of resting, recuperating, drinking tea and cosying up by the fire, all good but not terribly interesting. So instead I bring you a random ten* things about me.........
1. I was once sold for five camels, luckily for me it was just a jolly jape by the guys I was travelling round Morrocco with.
2. I moved house 24 times between leaving my childhood home and the house I live in now, where I have lived for nearly thirteen years, filling in forms that ask you to give your addresses for the past three years took forever.
3. I can write legibly with both hands but favour my right for writing and my left for almost everything else.
4. I was engaged to be married when I was 21, the groom got cold feet six weeks before the wedding.
5. I haven't eaten meat for 24 years. I don't like it.
6. I have been collecting snippets of family history, a great grandfather was a Commodore in the Atlantic in WWII, Robert Browning is a distant relative his aunt was my great great great great grandmother, one of my grandparents had 100 cousins, my great aunt travelled to school by tram a fellow passenger was Denis Healey also travelling to school, I really ought to start writing them all down.....
7. One of my favourite films is Gosford Park.
8. I am an organised and tidy person but I don't like housework, I don't find it a chore just would rather be doing something else and most often am.
9. I have owned a TV for only six months of my life in a house that had no reception, I have spent about a year in total living in a house with a TV.
10. I wear glasses have done so since I was thirteen except now they are varifocals. I have never needed to wear them all the time, apart from driving legally, but now I find I really should but am always putting them down in random places.....
*inspired by Annie