Moments...

22 September 2014


...this week of...

...happiness a week with my parents,  time with my nephews, travelling by train and feeling relaxed after a long journey, being able to focus on my children more

...sadness not being able to visit my great aunt as she did not feel well enough for visitors, I do hope we can arrange another visit soon

...creating a hat, a rhythm for autumn, a vest, a plan for the week

...reading Twilight of the Eastern Gods by Ismail Kadare, to the children  The Hut-Man's Book by G.D. Fisher and these picture books* you can read a short review of them here, 228. I am not a Copycat by Ann Bonwill, 229. Vanilla Ice Cream by Bob Graham, 230. Hello Twins by Charlotte Voake, 231. King Jack and the Dragon by Peter Bently, 232. Harris the Hero by Lynne Richards, 233. I want my light on by Tony Ross, 234. The High Hills by Jill Barklem, 235. The Play by Janey Lousie Jones, 236. The Tree by Tim Vyner, 237. The Fairytale Hairdresser and Snow White by Albie Longstaff, 238. The Heart and the Bottle by Oliver Jeffers, 239. Bear's School Day by Stella Blackstone, 240. Where Giant's Hide by Mij Kelly.

...learning about Rhinos, Lemurs, Wolves, Giraffes, Elephants, Animal Sight, Pendulums

...thinking about the people of Scotland

...hoping that I can continue the planning and organising I have done for the last few weeks for the months to come

...looking forward to a visit from friends whom we have not seen for weeks

***************

*as part of the 300 Picture Books Challenge


I hope you have had a lovely week too......................enjoy the one to come!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about you missing your Great Aunt. The rest of your week sounded busy in a good, chilled way. I was wondering if you ever made it to the museum with the dinosaurs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you were not able to see your aunt. I do hope she is feeling well again.
    Your week sounds a bit like mine...learning, knitting, organizing...and for me, trying to create a rhythm for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love travelling by train....I hope you will get to visit your great aunt soon :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)