Gratitudes

10 March 2013

Joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition

I time to reflect, to slow down, to be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...the lovely shops that I have in my local town they are mostly independent, the people that work there are always friendly and helpful it makes my shopping a pleasure.

...the staff in our local library who helped me to find a book in the county library catalogue and then put in a request for me.

...a relaxing afternoon with friends who came to our house to spend time with us.

...my patient children who gave me the space I needed to work out something complicated.

...a free local Museum which we spent a morning exploring.

...two great books that I bought second hand from some lovely mamas on a forum.

...my local home ed group who organise an activity every week for families to get together and enjoy.

...a few days of warmth and sunshine.

5 comments:

  1. sunshine! on my list as well. have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you have had a lovely week. Also I would like to really thank you so much for your lovely email you sent me a while ago, I am sorry I haven't replied, I would like to blame my terrible MS memory but alas I think I am just very forgetful :(
    Anyway, thanks again and we are hoping to have a day out there when the weather gets warmer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gratitudes!

    So happy you stopped by for a visit!

    I have followed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, looks like I already follow you. Oops, my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good books, friends, warmth and sunshine- such a wonderful list!

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)