Gratitudes

06 January 2013

I am joining in with Taryn for her heartfelt Sunday tradition.

A time to reflect, to slow down and be grateful.

This week I have been grateful for...

...the wonderful company of friends to welcome in the New Year.

...spending New Years day on the beach.

...the wonderful gifts we received from the friends we spent New Year with and the joy and appreciation of the gifts we gave them.

...sharing good home cooked food with friends.

...our lovely friends who welcome us into their house every New Year.

...a fun afternoon at a swimming pool with slides and 'beaches' on a cold wet windy day.

...a walk in the woods during a break in the rain, watching the children run wild in the mud, enjoying hot chocolate and cake under the trees it was great to feel the wind on our faces.

...my lovely husband driving us safely for so many miles to see friends and family over Christmas and New Year.

...a day outside with friends enjoying a fun play area and an interesting walk.

...time to stop and take in my surroundings wherever I am without the feeling or pressure that I should be rushing to be somewhere else.

3 comments:

  1. "...time to stop and take in my surroundings wherever I am without the feeling or pressure that I should be rushing to be somewhere else. "

    I need to remember this, I've seemed to have lost it. Ty for sharing you list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a muddy walk with hot cocoa and cake... NICE! have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trip to the beach sounds so wonderful! Such a lovely list of gratitudes :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello......would love to hear from you :)